It was eight in the evening while I was walking along Talamban Highway -- correct me with the name of the place guys if I'm mistaken, wearing my VBS black shirt and my sporty basketball shorts to withdraw my DTS allowance in RCBC's ATM machine. I was with my friend Jay, an off-sem student of our school, a one of a kind board mate who always bears to go with me whenever I'd go and check my account.

We we're halfway down to RCBC when suddenly i took hold of my card to check if the card was in my shorts, and yes, you're right --- I still have my card. Next stop, I was already at the bank which took us 7 minutes to walk from Highway 77. Getting excited to withdraw my money, I took my card out from its jacket and took for about 90% of my money from the ATM machine. After the joyous moment of receiving my money, I put my card back on my shorts and secured my money on my coin purse.

Then, next in the line came a couple who were chatting in their low suspicious voices. It's seems to me they are up to no good --- but it was just my speculation. Now back to the story. While I and my friend Jay were on our way back to house, Jay invited me to have take a stop in a bakeshop to see what could we eat -- now you know why he always goes with me in the bank.

While we were filling our stomach, I accidentally met my friend Marl, an eighteen year old office mate of mine who dropped by to have some bread. Ten minutes later, Marl needed to leave for he is also to withdraw his allowance. He promised to come back in 20 minutes so I and Jay waited.

Thirty minutes had passed and Marl is now at  the bakeshop with us when my other three friends, Jeffrey, Mark and Ricky met us at the entrance of the bakeshop. They were also having a stop to buy bread and drinks. But this time, I had no time to chat with since I've been in the bakeshop for about an hour so I decided to continue my way home.

We were just 50 meters ahead from the bakeshop that i noticed my card had left my pocket.


Now guys, can you deduce where was my card and whoever got my wallet? Leave comments if you have something to share.