Watching T.V. and video streaming on youtube.com has been my hobby since I started to love them. But this time, it made me realize that what I usually see on these box-liked electronic gadgets is far less than what I could expect from a clash of young thespians in our school.

For me at first, it was nothing like a boring requirement in my high school days that had maybe developed my negative outlook towards this kind of entertainment. But the other side of the tape had played, and it all turned out to be an enticing and relaxing one and a half hour one-act play.

From the supporting characters, to the best pair of interpolators, the body guards, the judge, and the protagonist himself Mang Serapio, they had really shown their best to draw the crowd's attention. Though in my opinion, it seems that the supporting characters were already catching most of the audience's attention, good thing they had done something to address this matter.

I was there the whole three-day marathon of Mang Serapz and I witnessed how much hardwork and dedication the actors and Dramatics club members had put to the success of the activity. And of course, it is possible with the untiring effort of their club adviser Mr. Go.